Event: Attendance Updates (In Person Professional Development)
Date: March 6, 2023
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Location: SST7, 1495 W. Longview Ave, Room 266, Mansfield, Ohio 44906
This presentation will provide updates to attendance practices with activities spread throughout. These activities will focus on school communication to their communities, absence intervention plans, attendance policy review and conditions for positive learning.
Participants should bring:
- Letter templates being sent home to families notifying about habitual truancy and excessive absences.
- Attendance policies - district and building level, if different
- Absence Intervention Plans - district and building level, if different
- School or District-level data focusing on attendance
- Ideally this can be disaggregated by grade level and any other subgroups monitored by the school or district
Registration for this professional learning is through NCOESC or click here
to register. If you do not have a UserID, click on the link provided (see below)