Rule 3301-35-15: The trained positive behavior intervention and supports leadership team will provide professional development to the school or district in accordance with a district developed positive behavior intervention and supports training plan.
- PBIS Leadership Teams trained prior to 2018 do not need re-trained if they have been implementing PBIS. If PBIS Leadership Teams were trained prior to 2018 and have not been implementing PBIS (or a new PBIS team), they should take the PBIS Tier I training through their SST or ESC.
- You must be available to attend all three days of training in order to receive a certification of completion and be considered "trained" under the new requirements.
- Day 1: Tuesday, July 12, 2022 (8:30 am – 3:00 pm)
- Day 2: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 (8:30 am – 3:00 pm)
- Day 3: Tuesday, August 2, 2022 (8:30 am – 3:00 pm)
Format: Virtual (Zoom)
Registration: You must complete the Google Form in order to register for the three-day training and receive the Zoom link. Registration for this training will not be available through STARS. After completing registration, you will receive by Friday, July 8, 2022 through the email address listed on your completed form, a recurring Zoom link that will be used for all three days of training.